Advantages of smart contracts
Smart contracts are now essential for any blockchain-based business. A self-executing digital contract is a key to automating processes, transactions, and agreements, helping to reduce costs, ensure security, and put an end to highly confusing and unreliable documentation forever. In addition, they solve many of the problems associated with traditional contracts, such as lengthy paperwork, the need for third-party intervention, and substantial transaction costs.
Development of smart contracts
Modern blockchains allow us to create highly customizable smart contracts that fit your business needs.
Application of smart contracts:
- ERC-20, ERC-721, ERC-777, ERC-1155 standards;
- Algorithmic stablecoins;
- Wrapped tokens of other blockchains (wrapped coins);
- Airdop и Redemption tokens;
- Decentralized applications (Dapps);
- Decentralized exchanges and exchangers (DEX);
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi);
- Hyperledger Fabric and Sawtooth;
- Automated calculation of finances;
- Creation of invoices;
- Automatic tracking of client assets;
- Escrow account;
- Digital certification.
- Collection and study of business requirements that will be embodied in smart contracts;
- Design of technical architecture;
- Calculation of development stages;
- Development of the structure of the alpha version of the smart contract;
- Development of the structure of the beta version of the smart contract;
- Testing the finished architecture in a testnet environment;
- Prioritization of work in progress under smart contracts;
- Deploy the project to the mainnet;
- Testing a single contract or a group of contracts;
- Audit and provision of documentation on the results of the audit;
- Optional re-deploy process if vulnerabilities and architectural flaws have been identified.