Description of methodology
DevOps means a combination of software development (dev) and operations (ops), focusing on seamless integration and automation. DevOps aims to create precise requirements and environments that will increase the speed of software implementation through automation and cost reduction.
Agile, iterative development models and phased implementation of solutions are an integral part of the DevOps methodology. Projects are divided into cycles or sprints, each of which contains similar activities but includes additional features. At the end of each sprint, the goal is to have a minimum viable product or MVP that can be put into production.
- Flexible development processes;
- Quick and frequent releases of viable software versions;
- The use of modern development tools in combination with test automation;
- Increasing the use of cloud and virtualized environments;
- Access to production systems for troubleshooting and error correction;
- Allocation and configuration of roles, permissions, responsibilities, and processes so that one person cannot make changes alone;
- Enforce and enforce controls through automated processes or application software.
Enterprise DevOps Blockchain (EDOB)
- Recording and subsequent analysis of all actions as transactions in EDOB;
- Setting up configuration files and servers for the correct operation of all nodes in EDOB;
- Validation of all transactions by including confirmation of ownership of modules, authorization, and correctness of valid values;
- Monitoring of all activities and data on the operation of both hardware and software.
The result of our work
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and resilient systems on AWS/GCP for your product development and testing lifecycle;
- Creation of Dockerized application components by integrating with Kubernetes;
- Modifying existing software in AWS/GCP to improve the performance of systems and their components;
- Implementation of automation tools and environments (CI/CD);
- Setting up and managing continuous integration pipelines;
- We are working with your engineers and third-party security firms to keep our cloud infrastructure secure and reliable.